Thursday, December 2, 2010

Some interesting quotes


Only those with secrets in their hearts could divine the secrets in our hearts.

I am the flame and i am the dry bush,and one part of me consumes the other part.

They say to me, 'Would you know yourself then you would know all people.'
And i say,'only when i seek all people shall i know myself.'

Mayhap a funeral among men is a wedding feast among the angels

If the someone laughts at you, you can pity him;but if you laught at him you may never forgive yourself.
If the other person hurt you,you may forgive him;but if you hurt him as well you will always remember you act as a fool.

I would not be the least among men with dreams and the desire to fulfill them,rather than
the greatest with no dreams and no desires.

When either your joy or your sorrow becomes great, which makes the world becomes smaller.

When I stood front of a clear mirror before you,you gazed into me and saw your image.
Then you said,'I love you.'But in truth you loved yourself in me.


There are only two elements in lovers,beauty and truth;Beauty in the hearts of lovers,and truth is in the arms of the tillers of the soil.

1 comment: