Friday, December 17, 2010

some quotes to your life..

The greatest gift you can give to a special someone is your time.. its like you’re giving the portion of your life that you can never bring back..

The greatest thing in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and weaknesses and still lovers you and thinks you’re the best friend in their life

Past is experience, present is experiment and future is expectation. Use your experience in your experiments to achieve your expectations..

I’am the author of my own life.. unfortunately I’am using pen and I cannot erase my mistakes nor would I want to.. for those are the most important lessons I have learnt in my life book..

To get to the rainbow.. you must first go through the storm.. just don’t forget to dance in the RAIN…

Life can be hard sometimes and look uncompromising bit god doesn’t give you more than you can handle and everything works out as it should for a reason..

Anyone can stay true to your face.. it’s the people who stay true behind your back that really count.

Life’s hard bit you always gotta keep your head up, jeep going, stay strong and when life gets tough, you always have people who love you to keep you going..

Things that leave a scar are just going to make you even stronger

Don’t wait for something to happen.. make it happen. If it works out its meant to be.. if it doesn’t let it go..




1 comment: